Iraq Energy Expo & Conference
- Build manufacturing plants (with lines) capacity (400 and 132) KV to support the electrical system and absorb the energies generated
- Rehabilitation transfer stations working and return to work within stings design
- Rehabilitation of the energy transfer lines that currently working.
- Set up transfer capacity of stations (3 * 90) MVA near load centers
- Use the quad conductors in transportation networks and the effort to connect the 400 kV stations of 400 KV to discharge loads investment terminals
- Use of thermal wires in the power transmission lines of 132 KV effort
- Replacing Ground wire Ground wire optical type OPGW with peripherals sites covered by the optical service